Yesterdays Blog was about how to set up your Google Business Page. If you did not read that Blog yet, CLICK THIS LINK >>> http://blog.promarketme.com/how-to-list-your-business-on-google-what-to-include/ before reading this blog.
Today’s blog will focus on what content you should START with in filling out your business page. I capitalized START because you should be consistently adding content to your Google Business Listing Page. This is just a good place to begin and will zero in on the types of pictures you need to include on your Business Listing Page.
- First you will need to create a good profile picture. This will show up in a highly visible spot on your Business Listing. Be sure to take a clear picture.
- Next, upload your logo. You want to showcase your logo on your business profile and begin creating your online brand recognition from Day 1.
- Load a background photo of your best work. A background photo will take up a good amount of space on your business listing. Showcase your work and make it stand out!
- Display Interior pictures of your establishment. Take a few pictures with customers at your place of business. (Be sure to get his/her permission) Create a visual for potential customers as to what they will experience in your establishment. Three pictures is a good number to start out with.
- Take three pictures of the exterior of your business. Take pictures from different angles of your place of business. Its also a good idea to take pictures during different times of day. Start with three pictures of your exterior.
- Show your customers a variety of service and product pictures. If you have products, upload pictures of them. If you perform services, be sure to take pictures of the different types of jobs you perform. You can start with 5 pictures in this category. As you continue to expand your clientele and scope of work, be sure to update your picture gallery.
- Finally, take pictures of your team. Together Everyone Achieves More, Team, the people that make your business run. Take casual pictures and create an atmosphere that potential customers can relate to. Three pictures would work well in this genre.
Now you are covered in the picture Category for your Google Business Listing! Be sure to check back tomorrow to learn more about what you need to add to your Google Business Listing Page!