– Google has a Free Business listing directory! #1 in the industry! People don’t even say, “let me look it up on the search engine.” They just say, “I’ll Google It,” Need I say more? This is a must for every business.
– YouTube is now owned by Google. This video library behemoth is becoming more popular for customers finding business, Creating custom content, and company branding. Once you upload your video to YouTube, be sure to link it back to your website.
– This is another Free Search Engine which you should take advantage of. Bing is growing and if someone is not using Google to search, they are most likely using Bing. One interesting note is that apple dropped Google to handle its Siri searches and replaced them with Bing! Get on board with this move!
– Yahoo is a top 5 search engine. You can still set up a basic free business listing page through Yahoo Local. If you have a larger marketing budget, Yahoo also has more detailed listings for monthly fees. If all else, take advantage of the Free Yahoo Local page!
– Facebook has really been stepping up its business game! You can set up a Free business listing page and easily view statistics such as how many visitors you have each day, new likes, and customer suggestions. You can even set up a sponsored advertising campaign to highlight a special or gain new likes! If your business isn’t on any Social Media pages yet, this is the one to start with!
– Merchant Circle also allows you to set up a Free Business Listing Page. You can add text, pictures, blogs, and even coupons! Another solid aspect of Merchant Circle is that the site geographically enables customers to find your business in their area!
– Manta is on the rise and one of the fastest growing search engines on the net! Manta reports 20 million new unique visitors per months with over 1,000 new businesses signing up every day! If you are looking to spend a few extra dollars in the advertising department, Manta has a sensational paid business package that will help your business grow!
– If you have a physical location, Mapquest can lead customers right to your doorstep! With business packages starting as low as a few dollars per week, Mapquest literally puts your company on the Map! (No Pun Intended).. If you do not have a physical location, this site may not be the best option for you.
– Angie’s list is an excellent option for your business. While you can create a business listing for Free, its best to have one of your customers create a write up about your company. You are rated A through F and your reputation will dictate how much clientele will gravitate your way. Just about all members pay a subscription fee to use the Angie’s List directory. The average annual house income is $100,000 so its a strong client base for your company. Highly recommended!
– Kudzu is a home owner based website. Its free and geared towards home owners who want to do renovations. In fact, over 90% of the users of Kudzu are home owners. Over 70% are looking to do renovation work. If you are in the trades, this site is ideal for you. You can even link up with account manager to optimize your site for traffic!
Try these 10 websites and create an even stronger internet presence!
Thanks for reading.